Psalms 91:1 - "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Northeast Mission Trip



My life has held many changes within the past year and a half.. I entered into a courtship with a godly young man April of 2014, I graduated from Bible School in Cleveland, TN known as “Bible Training Institute” during the summer, I got my license (yahoo!), I registered to vote, I turned 18 and will be graduating High School this year. My life has been so blessed by all the things God has done for me. These things I have mentioned have been wonderful mile markers in my life that I have looked forward to. Yet as I approach this time in my life of many changes and special events, I still have a longing inside of me for more. I want to DO more. I want to BE more. I want to experience all the fullness of God and abide in His goodness and grace.

The Lord has graciously opened the door for me to be able to attend my very first mission trip this coming May. I am thrilled! I read and hear about people doing mission work for the Lord, but it’s a totally different story when you are the one who gets to be blessed to serve and do God’s work. I remember when I heard about this mission trip and I immediately had an interest in going. Of course I didn’t know for sure how I would raise the money or how everything would play out, but I knew God was able to do all that needed to be done. What a mix of excitement and nervousness that has been within me as everything falls into place. I know God will do wonderful things for the team that will be going over there, and will bless those we come in contact with.

The mission trip will be in New Rochelle, New York. The dates are from May 13th to May 19th. The team will be holding classes during the day and services at night. We will also be doing street witnessing, door-to-door knocking and visitation. I will be teaching a class on Thursday to the local Church there, and any visitor that is present. I need the guidance and direction of the Lord, and the prayers of His people, along with the others that will be teaching, preaching, singing and ministering. My prayer is that it could be said of us as it was of the Apostles in Acts 17:6 “…These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also”. To God be the glory for what He is going to do!

I am asking that if you, or someone you may know, is at all possibly willing to give any amount of money in order to help me with this mission trip, I would appreciate it greatly. It is my heart’s desire that lives would be changed and people souls are won to Christ. Yet, I need your help. Any donation given, whether $5, $20, $50, or whatever the Lord may lay on your heart to give, is highly appreciated and I pray God will bless you in return for your willingness to give.

PLEASE visit: www.gofundme.com/nymissiontrip

I am so excited to see what God is going to do, and I truly wanted to be a perfectly tuned instrument for the King. Please keep myself and the whole team in your prayers as we strive to fulfill the Great Commission.



*Approximately
12 days, 14 hours until departure!!!!

No comments: